Polymeric Waterproofing Membranes
|Surface Treatment||Remove dust,din,grease,loose particles,flaking paint,wax,fungus,algae from surface using wire|
|Grade Standard||Finish the surface by applying 2 coats of ACRIN PMT-72 with an intercoat interval of 4 hours|
|Features||Acrin PMT-72 covers 45-50 sq.ft. per kg. for 2 coats application depending on smoothness and porosi|
|Standard Length||10 Meter|
|Standard Width||1 m|
have at their heart, APP or SBS modified Bitumen, to impart characteristics of high softening point and high penetration and resistance to aging. From a solid and brittle material at room temperature, the modification process transforms Bitumen to a waxy semi-solid, which makes it ideal for waterproofing. This Bitumen is calendared between layers of various reinforcements such as Polyester, Fiberglass, and Polyethylene, to produce ideal waterproofers. Polymeric membranes are available in Plain, Mineral Granule or Aluminum Foil finishes.
APP Membranes Waterproofing is mostly used to prevent leakage in various areas. We are the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of app membranes to our esteemed client''s. Our ranges of these products are highly acclaimed and appreciated by both the national and also in the international market for its high performance, highly durable and give maximum satisfaction to our clients. We supply these products at an affordable price in the market.Features:
- Total impermeability for total waterproofing.
- Excellent resistance to aging and weathering.
- Outstanding bondability and seam integrity.
- Flexibility at low temperature.
- Stability at high temperature.
- Very high resistance to impact & puncture.
- Application friendly. (Labour cost saving)
- High tensile strength and tear resistance.
- Isotropic properties.
Torch Tar APP membrane is available in three basic finishes.
- Black smooth finish with PE ( Polyethylene ) surfaces for covered applications.
- Granule surfacing for the exposed application.
- Fine sanded upper surface for coated systems.
Torch Tar is installed by torch welding method, fully bonded to substrate.